• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Event "Make A Story"

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.

SiLveR23_KnighT

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
29 Jan 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Guys, we, mods here, held a new event for English Support. This is an event calLed "Make A Story". In this event, you, members who want to join, are going to make a story with the theme; "IF(IndoForum)".
For those who wants to join, here are some conditions you have to fulLfil before entering.

Rules And Condition

Condition

1. Minimun post 50 post
2. Don't Have a Bad Reputaion (red-colored rep)
3. Member of IndoForum (Moderators included)

And these are the rules for the Story;

Rules
1. Minimum words, 100 words
2. AlL words are English. No other language inside
3. The Tittle of the story must included the IndoForum word in it
4. Consist alL of these words;
  • Adequate
  • Prohibited
  • Nudity
  • And you have to put minimum 2 name of the mods or g mods or MITs
These words must be bold-typed.

Submit your work in HERE. You can post it before 1st July 2007.

We also have the prizes for the winner...

The Prizes

For the 1st winner : Title + Special Signature from us

For the 2nd winner : Title

Indoforum English Support's Moderators (K1t3 & SiLveR23_KnighT)

@TS

sorry OOT, what is the prize?

^ Thx for the wake-up calL... /e4
We already edited the post and it's more clear now. And if you have question, please ask in the English Support's Lounge. Thx...^^

@Silver
wew another event again in IF?? cool man /no1
but maybe i can't join this event/sob
i've to pack up my comp this morning and back 2 borneo /swt

nb: juni ato june yach /gg
isenk mode: on /e4

Too bad. WelL guys, those post up there is the last question in this thread. For more details and questions, go to English Support's Lounge. Thx...^^

May ask what is the title that you'll grant?

1st Winner: The Winner of M.A.S
2nd Winner: The Runner Up of M.A.S

I think you should make the prize more alluring.

IndoForum's English Support Forum

IndoForum's English Support Forum

Below Business Board, there is a board, small sub forum named English Support. This forum was first created at March 2006 and the first sterling post was at 23 March 2006. In here we talk in English, learn English, teach English. It's prohibited to speak in any other languages except Indonesian if you want to explain something. And we don't allow picture contains hatred, nudity, and violent here. That goes to disturbing picture or Vivid Corner, waaaay below. And the rules I think, it's not to adequate at first. But then developed so it's more global and sufficient for us. The moderators of this forum are SiLveR23_KnighT and K1T3. The previous moderator was d1aMoNd.

We decided to make it a lil' easier. Check out the first post for the new rules and conditions...^_-

(well it's not an
The Scrabble Game for Story
/swt
Once a day i and the IF member are playing scrabble, and of course the mods join too. The Mods who join are the mods of english support. they are SiLveR23_KnighT and K1T3. well the member who join of course from the english support too. well let's see the first letter are A now i don't have any letter to match with /swt so i skip my turn. And then Tripper made
words Adequate. then Limuel made words engagement. well lucky me i made nudity. then K1T3 Forbidden.
alright Silver23_Knight made Prohibited. Well everyone make just one words /swt. But the one who make longest word is
the winner. then who it is?? Guess it /swt

Me and K1T3 agree to extend the time for the event. We extend it until the end of this month, and We'lL decide the winner the first in the next month...^^

Itlust in IndoForum
Well Yeah,pleased to meet you all,My name is Itlust.i came to Indoforum when i was looking for a BoT for Seal Online(before that game used a voucher) and i could be considered as a leecher at that time lol.because i have a commuity in another forum named Sancipa but didnt know the Reason,the Sancipa Forum was closed Down and i think i need another community,well to tell you frankly i considered ****** but i think its hard for people to know me bcoz its too crowded there and i remembered there was a newly founded forum and the peoples in that forum was still a few and there is a Special Forum,Flame Arena(When the Topic was still HOT) and Vivid Corner(When Nudity was not Prohibited).Well i could said people in indoforum getting to know me when i'm active at Flame Arena and when i was still making signature from other people.Then i predicted that indoforum will became so big in the Future and i want to became one of the peoples who make it big so i applied for a job as Developer,i remembered interviewed by Andy-CH and Effie.but Because i lack in programming i didn't got accepted but i was offered a Job by Effie as a moderator and of course i accepted it.well not long after that Many new moderator came. A few of them was not adequate for the job and i saw many of them absent in moderating job that caused them sacked from Indoforum Moderating Team.Now The Moderating Team in IndoForum Works well and there is a strong brotherhood Feel in us.

Ok guys, that's it for this event and now We'lL decide who's the winner is. And the prices wilL be given before 5 Juli 2007...^^
Thread (temporarly) Closed...

We've decided and the Winner of the M.A.S goes to...............

itlust...!!
NB:
For the runner up, goes to CalvinLimuel. Unfortunately, the tittle can only be given for the winner, so you'lL get the siggy from us...^^

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
 URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.